Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Head band collection

I have an ENORMOUS amount of head bands.  I would blame it on my college Gossip Girl obsession, but the collection started before that.  I just love how you can instantly make your hair look more presentable by throwing on a cute headband.  The problem is storing them.  They used to find a home in a box under my bathroom sink, but out of sight out of mind.  So with the new move I wanted to figure out a way to display them and use them more often.

The Supplies:
1 curtain rod

What I did:
 I happened to have some old curtain rods that were too small for my new windows and I didn't want to just throw them away.  One day I thought it would make a great way to hold all of my headbands.  This project couldn't be easier!!  I found a convenient place to hang the curtain rod and once it was up I placed on the headbands on it.  I was worried that they would fall off but since the curtain rod is pretty close to the wall, it keeps them from rolling off.

No comments:

Post a Comment